2007年11月15日木曜日

Blog essay2

I write about Buskers in Gabriel's Visual Anthropology.
I am interested in this posting. I also see the street musicians sometimes in Tennoji. I always do not stop to see them, but when there are many audiences in front of them, I am tempted to see them. I think everyone has same idea as me. Some of the street musicians have their friends not only to prepare their live, but also to watch their live. Thanks to them, people passing in front of the street musician think that the musician is popular. Theses people pretend to be audiences and tempt the people are called "sakura".
This posting is very interesting for me, because it tells me about the street musicians of foreign country and about the idea of foreign people watching them. It says Japan provides people with the freedom of expressing their arts or something. Even though I am Japanese, I have not ever thought about it before. It is very interesting idea for me.

0 件のコメント: